Sound Native Plants has extensive experience with western Washington plant communities. We are familiar with the wetlands, prairies, and forests of this region. We are also well versed in invasive plants, noxious weeds and newer invaders.
Our services include:
- Designing monitoring plans for mitigation projects
- Monitoring mitigation projects for permit compliance and performance bond requirements
- Mapping and monitoring invasive and noxious weed populations
- Performing comprehensive vegetation surveys
- Performing rare plant surveys