Environmental restoration projects demand experience and knowledge not found in the traditional landscaping industry. Restoring natural environments is our specialty. Sound Native Plants is adept at coping with the complexities particular to restoration projects and we use techniques that will give you the best prospects for success. Our skilled crews are accustomed to working in challenging sites such as steep, unstable slopes and wave-eroded shorelines.
We currently have two installation crews, one based out of Vancouver, WA and another based out of Olympia. We have installed countless projects throughout Thurston, Pierce, Mason, Lewis, King and Clark counties. For larger jobs at more distant locales, our installation crews may be available to relocate for the duration of the project.
We maintain detailed records of our installations and offer follow-up monitoring for our projects. Visit our Flickr webpage to see more project photographs.
- Wetland mitigation plantings
- Steep slope stabilization and soil erosion control projects
- Streambank, marine bluff, and lakeshore buffers
- Temporary irrigation systems
- Roadside plantings
- Stormwater pond plantings
- Bioengineered structures
- Maintain existing plantings - we provide irrigation, control weeds, maintain, repair and remove browse protectors and fencing, and replant
- Monitor existing mitigation and restoration projects
- Manually remove and control weeds, such as Himalayan blackberry, English ivy and Scotch broom (follow the link at left to learn more about the weed control services we offer)
Washington State Landscape Contractor's License #SOUNDNP017B
Oregon State Landscape Contractor's License #8781