Landscape Consultations with Sound Native Plants
SNP consults on a broad range of environmental issues related to native ecosystems.
Our Services Include:
- Site assessment of wetlands, streams, bluffs, slopes, shorelines, oak woodlands and priority habitats
- Environmental permitting including COE and local wetland permits, shoreline permits, and endangered species act compliance
- Planning and design, including wetland mitigation, shoreline mitigation, habitat management plans, weed management plans, slope stabilization, and bulkhead alternatives
- Monitoring mitigation projects for permit compliance and performance bond requirements
- New virtual consultations
Learn more about our consultation services at the bottom of this page.
Together, Sound Native Plants excels at designing practical and well-conceived planting, mitigation, and restoration plans with the highest potential for success. We know first hand what it takes to make a project succeed because our field crews have been installing and monitoring mitigation projects for over 15 years.
If you are interested in in-person or virtual consultations with Sound Native Plants, complete this form to provide us with project information and schedule!
- Option 1: Walk-through and discussion. No additional office time required.
- Option 2: Walk-through, discussion, and single-page write up detailing discussion. 1 - 3 hrs of additional office time required.
- Option 3: Walk-through, discussion, write up detailing discussion, and follow up work as required 4 - 6 hrs or more of additional office time required, depending on project complexity.
Length and Cost of In-Person Consultations
Consultations can be scheduled for 1 hour up to multiple days. We work with our clients to assess an accurate time frame for every project.
Standard in-person consultations are billed at $100/hr including travel and office time.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with large project inquiries.
See the Virtual Consultation page for respective pricing.