Terms for container-grown plant orders
1. Orders due in full on pickup/delivery unless prior arrangements have been made.
2. Overdue invoices subject to 1-1/2% per month finance charge.
3. A 10% restocking fee will be charged on orders cancelled or delayed less than 5 business days in advance. A 10% holding fee will be charged on orders delayed more than 3 months, and holding fees for additional delays may be added.
4. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for orders placed more than 6 months in advance.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or decrease quantities of any order due to acts of nature, crop failures, or other circumstances beyond our control. Deposits will be proportionately refunded should this occur.
Terms for live stake and cuttings orders
1. The customer shall schedule pick-up/delivery with Sound Native Plants at least 2 weeks in advance. Large orders (greater than 3,000 lineal feet) may require more advance notice. Small orders may be done more quickly if scheduling allows.
2. Special charges on live stake orders:
a. For all changed or cancelled orders, payment is due in full for any and all materials already cut.
b. Orders changed or cancelled less than 7 days before the scheduled pick-up/delivery date will be charged a 10% fee.
c. Delayed pick-ups/deliveries will be charged a 2% per day storage fee.
3. Payment is due in full on pick-up/delivery unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. Overdue invoices are subject to 1 % per month finance charge.
5. Sound Native Plants reserves the right to cancel or decrease quantities due to acts of nature or other circumstances beyond our control.